Group Trips to Hidden Beach Resort
We have special rates for all of our Group Trips via Castaways Travel
Transfers Included (Black Out Oct 14-21, 2017)
Group trips from CASTAWAYS TRAVEL include Host Couples to welcome you before your trip, meet you at the resort, show you around, help organize group tours, offsite snorkeling, trips into Cancun, Tulum or to Playa del Carmen for night life and more.
Singles and Couples welcome! Best Deals Below…..
Castaways Host couples have been to the resort already and are familiar with the staff and surrounding areas. The nude resort is intimate with only 43 beach front air conditioned suites, Adults only, Singles & Couples, all inclusive with nude pool, nude hot tub and nude beach. Big fun in this intimate area with 2 larger resorts (El Dorado Seaside Suites & Sensimar) next door. You have unlimited access to all services, restaurants and activities at all resorts (of course, with your clothes on!). Airfare to Cancun extra. Contact Castaways Travel for airfare. You can stay more or less than a week. More dates to be added. NOTE: Group events are not available on line.
October 14-21, 2017 “Rendezvous on the Riviera” Stay tuned for another run!
The 7th annual Rendezvous on the Riviera is October 14-21, 2017 at the finest clothing optional resort in the industry, Hosted by James & Champagne plus Gus & Marylin.. Oceanfront Suites start at $222/person; Swim Up Suites $270/person/night, all inclusive. Airfare & transfers extra. You qualify for special contract room rates for this week that cannot be booked online. Contact Castaways 800-470-2020 or Get A Room
April 28- May 5, 2018 The 15th Annual Castaways Resort Anniversary – See what’s in store!
Sign up now for the 15th Annual Castaways’ Resort Anniversary Group Trip Rooms Travel 2018 at 2015 prices – Starts $259/person/night. Singles and Couples welcome! Escorted by your Castaways Hosts: Terrie & Gary from Ohio. Contact them via E Mail Singles and couples welcome. Includes airport transfers compliments of Castaways Travel. You qualify for special contract room rates for the week that cannot be booked online. Contact Castaways Travel at 800-470-2020 or Get A Room
Special Events at Hidden Beach in 2017
- June 24-27 Blast From the Past The old days come alive with a weekend paying tribute to different decades in history. Sport your best costumes as you cabaret through the Roaring 20s, disco through the 70s and more. Book On Line at Hidden Beach
- July 4 Independence Day Red, White & Blue is how Hidden Beach Resort celebrates the 4th of July with live music, BBQ and more. Book On Line at Hidden Beach
- August 18-21 Nude Canvas Weekend Enter another world where you’re the artist and your body is the canvas. Nude Canvas weekend features body painting, cocktails classes, glow parties and more. r Book On Line at Hidden Beach
- October 31-November 1 Dia de los Muertos There’s no better place to spend Dia de los Muertos than Mexico. Experience colorful activities like Catrina contests, zombie performances & more. Costumes and birthday suits welcome. Book On Line at Hidden Beach
- December 31, 2017 Nude Years Eve No better way to ring in the New Year than with an au naturel affair. Enjoy live music, a fire show, floating candle ceremony and countdown to midnight. 2017 never looked so good! Book On Line at Hidden Beach
Weekly Nude Catamaran Cruise
NOTE: Time, price, availability and schedule of Wednesday’s nude cruise is subject to change, the weather, wind and is not guaranteed to operate each Wednesday (it usually does). Sign up for it when you arrive if it is planned the week you arrive. The approximate time is: 9:30 AM to about 5:30 PM, transportation included.
Make your reservations for the nude catamaran cruise with the Hidden Beach concierge at the front desk to visit gorgeous white sand beaches for nude fun and nude snorkeling. The nude cruise also includes unlimited bar drinks, soft drinks, food, snacks, music, sun, fun and laughter. NOTE: Ride the spinnaker at your own risk…..it’s voluntary. The boat departs from El Doardo’s Maroma Beach which is about 45 minutes north of Hidden Beach near Puerto Morelos. The cost of the boat includes the shuttle transfer from the resort to the boat. The ride back is usually unforgettable, depending upon the crowd and what their liquid intake has been. You will also be served served a nude beach BBQ, bar drinks and snacks near a secluded stretch of Moroma Beach, owned by the same folks who operate Hidden Beach; it’s the same company. Meet many other guests from Hidden Beach, too. Cost ranges from $80-$95/person and is one of the highlights of the week for many guests. NOTE: This offer is subject to change without notice, price not guaranteed See more samples of fun on the cruise in the photo gallery near the bottom of the album.
Use the quote links in the group trips listed above. Groups and special pricing above are not available on line.
For non-group travel: Shop, Look or Book On Line at Hidden Beach. To make reservations with a Travel Counselor, call 800-470-2020 or send a manual request, see: Reservations Complimentary airport transfers included for 4 paid nights or more via Castaways Travel.
Use the below for other reservations.